Thursday 2 October 2008

Having a rant!

Cannot believe what I have just been told by the man from the RBS! Apparently the £200 cash I drew on my credit card two years ago will not have any repayments made against it until I clear the purchase balance on my card. So for the the past two years I have been paying pennies of interest on this £200 pounds which has now reached £4 odd and rising every month and nothing I can do to stop the rot until I pay off the rest of my card!!!!!! As I am still paying off last Christmas and a horse choking overdraft facility which will be withdrawn in June next year (end of my student status!) this is not likely to happen very soon. So beware all of you naive biddies like me who didn't know that! Never pull cash on your credit card unless you have zero balance and the wherewithal to clear the card when the statement comes in!

No comments: