Tuesday 21 October 2008

Holiday? What Holiday?

Here I am two days into my October week and there is still no sign of a rest!! Did the singin' thing on Sunday and it went off okay then did the actin' action last night and, well, basically rewrote and ad libbed huge chunks of it!! Apologies to the author, the director, the sound, light and prompt people for what must have been an horrendous experience trying to relate the gubbins pouring out of me to the script! However we got there, the audience laughed a reasonable amount and as far as I know nobody asked for their money back so it can't have been that bad!
Off to visit a pal up in Wiston although she's actually in Symington as her school has been decanted for a rebuild so I'd better go pick up the sticky buns and get up there!!
Till next time!

No comments: