Thursday 23 October 2008

Jolly good lunch - hic!

Had a very pleasant lunch up at the Crown with accompanying obligatory three glasses of wine!!!! There!!! Bet you thought I couldn't spell that!! Have come home to do a spot of online shopping for Christmas ( there - I've said it!!! CHRISTMAS!!) and have done a bit of the same out on the High street before returning to the comforting warmth of this cuddly home!! Also purchased Sis -in law's birthday pressie and have seen other things I'll be grabbing with both hands once the next pay check rolls in!!! I love this time of year - really I do!! Even if it is dripping with rain and horrid nasty cold stuff.
Off to Livingston tomorrow to further smack the bank account in search of stuff to give away. Then off to the Edinurgh Dungeon on Saturday to have several pounds of **** scared out of me!! Looking forward to that in a strange, perverted sort of way.... will keep you posted!
Till next time...

2 comments:

Matthew Cochrane said...

Hmmm... "Dungeon... Looking forward to that in a strange, perverted sort of way...."

Careful, you may end up on one of Google's Special Lists, or at any rate get some very disappointed people finding your blog.

Vicky said...

Mother that is not the sort of language you should be using. I mean ****, disgraceful!