Saturday 18 October 2008

Nobody tells me anything!

Well have had a wee bit of time to pootle about on the Bloggers thingy and now it seems I could have imported my AOL journal into my blog!!! Who knew? How would I have gone about this? As it stands I have cut and pasted (as previously mentioned) all my previous entries into a word doc. and kept it in the archives!! Hey Ho there y'go! The technological stuff is starting to get away from me in a major way - just don't have time to do anything except look for relevant stuff for school on the internet and -as we all know - that can steal hours out of your life you'll never get back!! Even the email is getting very sketchy! Still have no idea how to do the whole ipod thing, fortunately both girls are very able, although it means I am rather at their mercy, so to speak, to get what I want on my player. I seem to have an awful lot of Ben Folds and, while I quite like the music, it can get a bit overpowering on shuffle when one out of five is good ole Ben! That plus the fruity lyrics make it a bit non-pc to have the shuffle on in general company, nor can I shuffle in the class in case one of the down and dirty ones pops on!

While I'm on here and it's just happened again, can anyone tell me why, every so often, I hear what is, in effect, a huge hairy dog snarl? Is this a virus we have picked up that decides to make its presence felt from time to time? My AVG hasn't flagged anything up but that doesn't always count for much. There, it did it again! Sounds like the Hound of the Baskervilles eyeing up a steak! Should I be worried? Going to have to go as am about to have a quick coffee and then go jump up and down on Vic to get her out of bed!!

2 comments:

Matthew Cochrane said...

What you need is a playlist without any songs with sweary words, then you could play that rather than shoogling through everything on your iPod.

I'm sure one or other of the girls will be able to help you with that.

Jenny G said...

She will have to be extra nice to me if I decide to help her out :-)