Saturday 4 October 2008

Another weekend of housework!

Isn't it ironic, spend all week slogging my insides out in school and then come home and have to spend my two days 'off' slogging my insides out in the house. Oh, and let's not forget trying to spend some quality time with the family as well!!! Might as well just let it all go hang and hope for the best!!! I shouldn't be sitting here typing as I have tons to do and the ironing won't do itself! Victoria and I are having an ironing bee while we watch James Bond movies so that's going to be a fun afternoon! And before I forget again - have to go take the meat for dinner out of the freezer or it'll be the chippy tonight! Losing touch with people 'cos all I seem to do these days is promise to get in touch later or simply forward those longsuffering kitsch emails to them, just to prove 1. that I'm still around and 2. that I do actually think of them. Mind you, thank The Lord for Email as without it I'm certain that a large number of thise I know would likely think I had actually retired or died or moved to Garangad (Billy fans will get that one!) ~Anyhow, better get off and get back to it!!!
Till next time...

No comments: