Tuesday 30 September 2008

So here we are then.

Well there's a fine how d'ye do! I may not be the most prolific blogger in the world but I do tripe my pearls of wisdom into my blog from time to time and I have been known to have the occasional rant!!! So it came as a total surprise to get a wee email from AOL saying the the journal is shutting down and that my blog would melt into the ether!!!!!! Stunned and amazed at this complete and utter farce I have (rather sensibly) moved lock stock and two sniffy barrels (got a touch of the cold) over to Blogspot. All I have to do now is remember to send the links to all the folks who I sent the first lot to. That's if I can figure out how to do it!!! Anyhoooo, as you might notice, this time I have included a photo - granted it's not that recent, but really you wouldn't want to see the remains of the grey.....
Not going to spend much time with this entry as have to sort out the contact stuff and the girls want to go on and shift thier blogs over too!!!! So we'll say bon nuit pour le moment.
Till next time.

No comments: