Saturday 20 December 2008

Busy again - does it never end?

Good morrow, hail fellows well met! And even though this is the first day of the Winter break if we're being PC I was up far too early and on the treadmill - load of washing in and the feather duster flying with frenzied zeal! Stopping off for a welcome coffee and some brain clearing. Intensly inclement weather prevented the giant Christmas shopping trip planned for last night - this has been re-scheduled for Monday and with a bit of luck and a following wind I might get done in the morning leaving the afternoon for further festive frolic. Or at least a good slump in front of the telly! Muvva and Bruvva making an appearance this afternoon so have to get bundles wrapped up before eyes spy with a not so little eye. Also have to get another parcel wrapped and taken to the Post Office before 9.30 to catch the next uplift - and yes, I will put postage on it!!!! (I may never live down putting all my hand deliver cards in the box) So orft I jolly well go. I may sign in again later and lay out more of my planning on the page - it fairly focuses the mind and if I don't try to plan too much ahead I may just even manage to get through it all by the end of the day!!
Till next time...

No comments: