Wednesday 4 February 2009

One more late night

Can't keep doing these late nights. I really need to get an early one, one of these nights! Car is going well - a bit light on the handling but I'll get used to it. Supposed to be another dose of snow tonight but as usual it'll not materialise. I will eventually get the wee room tidied out and the junk chucked but I suspect it'll not happen on a snow day off! Friends from Bury are coming up to visit a week on Saturday and we need to get the place ship shape so this weekend will be spent doing the floors and getting the spare bedding aired - who knows, I may even burst out and wash down the skirting boards! And it's not even Spring Clean time yet! Joking apart, need to get the front windows washed, our window cleaner has not touched them since about September last year, I've done them twice with my long poled squeegee and it nearly breaks my back, but needs must and we will save pounds on the 'leckie' if I can generate some real daylight for a change!
Friend has just had a significant birthday and we are going to go out on Friday for a meal - weather permitting of course - you can almost put money on the snow arriving just in time to stuff the weekend up can't you? Hey! Maybe I could learn how to download stuff onto my ipod instead of going out!! There's a back up plan if ever I had one - chortle!! Oatcakes and cheese are singing their siren song from the kitchen.....
Till next time.

No comments: