Tuesday 3 February 2009

Ho Hum - so much for that!

Well the threatened snow failed to show - again! This is the second time we've all been cranked up to ninety nine with the threat of horrendous weather which has simply not arrived! Okay it's a bit slippy and icy what with the chill factors and all that but there is not the 16 inches of snow we had been promised -and that put paid to my plans for clearing out the wee room today - had to go to school instead! Never mind, the trip to Edinburgh Castle was cancelled due to inclement weather and will hopefully be rescheduled before I have to leave at Easter - I'd hate to miss the last bit of my topic. Off to look at my application form again and see how much more I can thrust into it that makes me the perfect candidate for any of the jobs that come up. (deep down I wish there could be a job in my school, but I know that's not likely.)
Still noticing the lack of blogging and the increase of tweeting going on!!
Till next time!

No comments: