Monday 30 March 2009

The end of an era...

So, this is my last week in Bellsquarry. I finish up on the 3rd and that's me done and dusted! T'other burd comes back on the Monday after the hols and I'm searching for supply work! Have put an application into other regions but so far no good. Am having to write forward plans for the returning teacher (of a sort! I don't know what she will want to be doing for the next term and so will be only creating a skeleton) I've also got the report cards to write so there go my Easter hols! The house is like the proverbial bomb site and in grave need of a good and thorough clean and tidy. What with the latent school work and the domestic stuff and the two booked off trips to places West and East in the first week of the break I don't see me wearying much! Will also be looking at my pantomime script over the break and updating it and the music contained therein. Yes, glutton for punishment that I am, I will be directing this year's festive frolic for December along with pals Mary and Rosemary, as well as continuing with the Junior Workshop who will be putting on a show in March. In between times I will be learning songs for the Mostly Musicals night in the Biggar Little Festival and learning lines for a one act play in Biggar Shorts - same festival!
Anyhoo, can't sit here gassing all night... I need to go and do stuff upstairs and then slope off ot bed for another chapter or three of my book - number three of the Twilight Quadrilogy - yes I know it's written (allegedly) for teenagers but I'm enjoying the escapism and as I'm on book three in less than two weeks I think I can safely say they're an easy read!
Till next time!

No comments: