Monday 25 March 2013

Again? So soon?

Jings am I on fire or what? Have taken the notion to write a bit more tonight as I am on holiday, or so you would imagine, however I spent most of today in school trying to get a head start on my forward plans. That and tidy up my classroom.
It was a pleasant interlude in a child free room, iPod playing gently in the background, vanilla candle sending gentle wafts of soothing scent over the room, creating a delightful ambience in which to work. Why can't we have more days like this? I could use one a week for prep and clearing up.
Have found a pile of books while clearing up, books I have to read, so many that I think my proposed trip to Cape Town in July will be taken up with all the iBooks and Kindle books I have downloaded and I will spend my reading time at nights with hands full of paperbacks instead of technology!
Spending tomorrow on laundry - have heaps of ironing and a couple of box sets to watch. I know how to live it up! Just have to decide which one to watch. Ho hum,as long as its fun I don't suppose it really matters.
Kitchen is a bit of a state since I left it half done this morning so I really will have to go get it sorted out before tomorrow.
Will be taking Vicky to Lanark first thing tomorrow morning so will be able to get on with things from early doors - hoping to get it all sorted long before tea time.
Okay. Enough today guff, it's been a not so exciting day and no doubt I will have other things to write about another time but that's it for today.
Till next time....

No comments: